Workers’ compensation is a complex area of law that nonetheless serves
a critically important function to those who suffer injuries while on
the job. This state-issued program helps to protect injured individuals
by providing stable income while they recover and can even cover medical
bills and other expenses that result from the injury. If you think you
may be eligible for workers’ compensation, it is imperative that
you act quickly to protect your rights.
Basic Benefits Provided By Workers' Comp Insurance:
- Medical Care - You have the right to medical care (paid for by your employer)
for work-related injuries/illnesses.
- Temporary Disability - You have the right to receive payment for lost wages
if you are prevented from working while recovering from your injury.
- Permanent Disability - You have the right to receive payments if you don't
achieve complete recovery from your injury.
- Death Benefits - Your children, spouse, or other dependents have the right
to receive compensation if you die from an work-related injury or illness.
- Supplemental Job Displacement - You have a right to receive help in paying
for training if you are unable to return to work for your employer and
must pursue a new job opportunity.
At LA Workers' Comp Attorneys, we have decades of experience in helping
clients just like you achieve the settlements they need to fully recover.
With extensive knowledge of the law and a dedication to helping our clients
reach their goals, our Los Angeles workers’ compensation lawyers
are proud of the results we have been able to achieve.
Call us today at (213) 437-9555 to schedule your free initial consultation
with our team.